I have made this dip at least 3 other times for parties before I made it a PRIORITY to get a picture of it.
It is served cold and is a nice addition to warm, bubbly dips, especially in the summer.
Summer is the perfect time to make this, you can use fresh corn and tomatoes in their prime! If I am making this ahead, I go ahead and chop all of the ingredients and don’t layer them until a few hours before serving, otherwise, they may get soggy.
This has all of your favorites from a basic cobb salad, but you eat it with a tortilla chip!
- 1 block of Cream Cheese, 8 oz., softened
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- 1 package of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup of Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 Tomato, large, chopped
- ½ cup of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup of Corn Kernels
- ¼ cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ cup of Bacon, chopped
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix until smooth.
- Spread in a layer at the bottom of a pie pan.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, corn, blue cheese, and ending with the bacon.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Happy Cooking, The Barbee Housewife