Every other week or so, I started trying to figure out a way to work this tzatziki into my meal plan.
It is seriously one of my very favorite condiments/dips/sauces, I’m not sure exactly what category it fits into. I guess all of the above? Regardless, it is delicious.
I usually get the steak kabob at our local restaurant for lunch with tzatziki and a salad, so that’s what I wanted to recreate here.
These beef tips had a super easy marinade and were SO tasty and flavorful. It is important to marinate these overnight, if you do not have time, buy a higher quality of meat and use the same marinade.
- 1.25 lbs. of Sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- 1½ tablespoons of Oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of Pepper
- Optional for serving: Tzatziki, Naan
- Place all of the ingredients in a ziplock bag together and shake until well coated.
- Mariante overnight.
- Preheat a clean grill to medium-high heat and grill beef for 3-4 minutes on each side, for medium-rare, add more time for additional doneness. You can skewer these on kabobs, use a grill basket, or place directly onto the grill.
- Serve with naan and tzatiki.
Happy Cooking, The Barbee Housewife