Spring is officially here! Well, it has been for a few days, but it is really starting to feel and look like it.
The flowers are blooming, bright blue skies, birds chirping and beautiful produce in the grocery store.
I love all of the Spring vegetables so green, so pretty. Artichokes, ramps, peas, leeks and asparagus are my favorites!
I was obsessed with this dish and have already made it THREE times! That never happens…
- 1.5 lbs. of Asparagus, fresh & trimmed, ~2-3 bundles
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- ½ cup of Breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- ¼ teaspoon of Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and prepare a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the asparagus and olive oil in a large ziplock, zip and shake to coat. Add the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and shake to coat.
- Pour onto the sheet pan and bake for 7-10 minutes. You want the breadcrumbs golden, asparagus slightly tender, and cheese melted.
Happy Cooking, The Barbee Housewife