Did you check out my recipe for the easiest (and best) corned beef? If not, do.
I knew we had to have leftovers for my favorite hash and I couldn’t get this idea for corned beef tacos out of my mind.
I mean, if we are being honest, I think about tacos a lot, anyway. It was just a natural fit.
This was a perfect way to repurpose the corned beef, and I won’t blame you if you make one just for this purpose!
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 8 slices of Corned Beef
- 1 cup of Cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup of Swiss Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup of Thousand Island dressing
- Optional Toppings: diced jalapeno, diced onion
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat to medium heat. Place the tortilla in the skillet until warmed and brown spots forming, flip and cook the other side.
- Build the tacos by placing 2 slices of corned beef in the tortilla, top with ¼ cup of shredded cabbage, a tablespoon of cheese, and drizzled with a tablespoon of thousand island dressing.
Happy Cooking, The Barbee Housewife