I always pick up some sort of deli meat and bread from the grocery store when I am there. You never know when hunger will strike, or let’s be more realistic, we will have a dinner fail and need something quick! Then we have the option of leftovers or a sandwich for lunch. When we choose sandwich we use the panini maker 100% of the time. I just love hot sandwiches!
These sandwiches are perfect for snacking on when you are hosting a crowd or just for a hungry family. You slice the 12 rolls all at once, so you are just building one (large) sandwich, instead of building each one individually. I served these along with a chopped salad and it was a perfect meal!
- 1 package of Dinner rolls, 12 rolls, like King's Hawaiian
- 1 stick of butter, unsalted
- ½ tablespoon + ½ teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 24 slices of Deli Ham, thinly sliced
- 5 oz. of Pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 5 oz. of Salami, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. of Roasted Red Peppers, drained
- 8 slices of Provolone Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 9x13 pan by coating it with 1 tablespoon of softened butter.
- Slice the rolls in half horizontally. Place the bottom layer in the pan.
- Combine 5 tablespoons of softened butter with ½ tablespoon of Italian Seasoning, spread evenly on the bottom layer of rolls.
- Fold the each slice ham into a square and place one on each roll, top with pepperoni, salami, red peppers, and then the remaining 12 squares of ham.
- Place the tops of the rolls on top of the deli meat. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and combine with ½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning. Brush on top of sliders.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 10 minutes, remove foil and bake for 10 more.
- Cut sandwiches into individual sliders and serve warm.
Happy Cooking, The Barbee Housewife