When I saw that these were taking the internet by storm, I knew I had to try them.
The ice cream maker threw me for a bit of a loop, but I keep mine in the freezer at all times. In case of emergencies, like this one.
These were extremely simple to make, extremely well-balanced, super refreshing, flat out amazing.
I did freeze some leftovers and then pop into my blender. They didn’t have the same consistency, but the taste was the same.
- 1 bottle of Rosé, chilled
- 3 oz. of Aperol
- 2 oz. of Simple Syrup
- 2 oz. of Lemon Juice, fresh
- 4 oz. of Water
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl or pitcher.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour into glasses and top with a lemon peel.
Happy Cooking, The Barbee Housewife