Springtime calls for a garden tea or brunch. All the flowers are beautiful, it is green outside, you can wear florals, I love everything about it.
This soup is make ahead (yes!) and then you can drizzle with fresh strawberries, olive oil, and black pepper just before serving.
It looks beautiful and tastes even more amazing. Smoothie bowls are all the rage right now, and I love this one, but this soup is a riff on that. You use greek yogurt, but also a splash of rosé to make it perfect for brunching.
The fresh strawberry flavor is so delectable, you will make it time and time again! I love strawberry season!
- 3 cups of Strawberries, tops off and sliced
- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt, plain
- ½ cup of Rosé
- ⅓ cup of Sugar
- Additional toppings: Black Pepper, Olive Oil, Sliced Strawberries
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve 1 cup of soup into a bowl and top with black pepper, olive oil, and additional sliced strawberries, if desired.
Happy Cooking, The Barbee Housewife