Move over ranch dressing. (My previous favorite dip for veggies and salad dressing.)
Green Goddess is here and isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
This can be used as a dip on a veggie tray or as a salad dressing, both are equally delicious.
The vibrant color and bite from the fresh herbs keeps you going back for more. You throw everything into the blender or food processor and blend until smooth. It doesn’t get easier than that and it keeps for a week in the refrigerator, if it lasts that long.
- ½ cup of Dill, fresh
- ½ cup of Parsley, fresh
- ½ cup of Mint, fresh
- ⅓ cup of Basil, fresh
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 2 Green Onions, white and green parts
- Juice from half of a Lemon
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ cup of Feta
- ½ cup of Olive Oil
- ½ cup of Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup of Mayonnaise
- Add dill, parsley, mint, basil, garlic, onions, lemon, and salt to a blender or food processor. Pulse until the herbs are chopped.
- Add the feta and olive oil, pulse until the feta is incorporated.
- Add greek yogurt and mayonnaise and blend until it is completely smooth.
- Refrigerate, covered for up to a week.
Happy Cooking, The Barbee Housewife