Tis’ the season for entertaining.
I love hosting parties during the holidays. My house is already decorated and smells amazing from the real, live Christmas tree. And the best part of all? It is the perfect time for perfectly crafted cocktails, heavy hor d’oeuvres and bite-sized sweet treats.
This aioli is a breeze to make, but looks fancy with the fresh herbs. It would be the perfect addition to roasted shrimp, a smear with beef tenderloin sandwiches, or crispy artichokes.
And if you aren’t entertaining, make this for yourself. It is delicious on a club sandwich or in a grilled chicken wrap. And if you are entertaining, save yourself a little bit for these delicious ways to spice up your lunch!
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 cup of Basil, freshly chopped
- 1 cup of Dill, freshly chopped
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl; stir well.
- Store covered for at least 1 one before using. Best if made the day before.