I love making different toppings for my yogurt in the morning, so I don’t get bored of eating yogurt every morning! That is why I make so many different granolas, like this sweet and salty one and the surfer granola. This is a different twist and something I loved!
- 6 oz. of Greek Yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon of Strawberry Jelly. reduced sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Peanut Butter, reduced fat
- ¼ cup of Unsalted Peanuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup of Strawberries, cut into bite sized pieces
- First, put the yogurt in your bowl of choice for eating breakfast.
- Then top with the jelly and peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and strawberries.
Happy Cooking, The Barbee Housewife